Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DREIDELMANIA!


I have a little dreidel
I made it out of clay
And if you think that's boring
Then give this list a play!


So, you think dreidel's are boring, eh? And what about that dumb little song we were forced to sing in Hebrew school? Well, just so happens there are a lot of cool variations of that tune that I found on Playlist.com . Some of them are less then 10 seconds long even. (Those are the best versions!) Okay, if you can make it through this entire playlist then you're a better Jew than I am. And if that happens then please give yourself an honorary "Mazel Tov!" on me!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Yes, tonight is the first night of Hanukkah. And since this little dreidel playlist doesn't completely cut the latke's, prepare yourself for Horrorwitz's 8 Nights Of Happenin' Hanukkah Hits! Yes, each night I will post 1 very cool Hanukkah tune for you to enjoy, and to show the world that there are some pretty cool Hanukkah song covers. Well... there's at least 8 of them that I know of! (I hope!)

No comments: