Thursday, August 7, 2014
1. It's just a cheap ploy to get people to click onto your blog.
2. It's replacing real journalism with quick meaningless easy-to-digest no-brainer entertainment tidbits.
3. The people who write them are idiots who usually haven't a clue about whatever it is they're writing about and are just regurgitating something(s) they've swiped from somewhere else on the internet.
4. They are a waste of everyone's time.
5. The writers are representing their own personal opinions as facts or "news".
6. The people who write them suck.
7. The people who write them are trendy and misinformed.
8. Who gives a shit anyways?
9. I can't stop clicking on them.
10. I need professional help.