Monday, August 8, 2016
The theatrical trailer for Jess Franco's Lorna: The Exorcist also released under the title Linda, 1974. Starring Lina Romay, Pamela Stanford, Guy Delorme, Jacqueline Laurent, Richard Bigotini, Catherine Lafferière and Howard Vernon.
The trailer surfaced on Nucleus Films' "Grindhouse Trailer Classics 3" DVD. The entire series is excellent and can be purchased at
The movie itself was released by Mondo Macabro.
More info on this title at
Sunday, August 9, 2015
Goblin perform the theme to Dario Argento's "Deep Red" live (lip synced) on Italian television circa 1975 or 1976 most likely.
Clip courtesy of our good friend the amazing Lan Tu!
Thursday, February 5, 2015
Watch it for free via Youtube for a limited time! It's Antena Criminal's 15th anniversay! YIPEEE!
A VIDEO VERITÉ DOCUMENTING THE MAKING OF JESS FRANCO'S "BLIND TARGET". SHOT IN MALAGA, SPAIN IN THE YEAR 2000 BY BRIAN D. HORRORWITZ. ADDITIONAL CAMERA WORK BY KEVIN COLLINS, LINNEA QUIGLEY AND LINA ROMAY. ORIGINAL SCORE BY THE UBANGIS.
Purchase the official double DVD set via this link for only $11.98 and get a free DVD of Jess Franco's "Blind Target" while supplies last!
"Brian Horrorwitz’s film Antena Criminal is not the first behind the scenes look at Franco at work. But it’s unquestionably the most detailed examination yet of his film making methods.
Brian’s camera is unrelenting in its search for the truth behind the Franco legend. He goes where few have gone before and casts great light on the reality of micro budget movie making. That in itself is fascinating enough. But the amazing thing is that still, even after this intimate, warts and all portrait, the mystique and the mystery of Franco remain. He is truly an enigma. Surely no-one will ever be able to explain or sum him up. To do that you would have to live inside his head. That’s a luxury none of us will ever have, but Antena Criminal brings us very close to it." ~Pete Tombs, Mondo Macabro
Thursday, August 7, 2014
1. It's just a cheap ploy to get people to click onto your blog.
2. It's replacing real journalism with quick meaningless easy-to-digest no-brainer entertainment tidbits.
3. The people who write them are idiots who usually haven't a clue about whatever it is they're writing about and are just regurgitating something(s) they've swiped from somewhere else on the internet.
4. They are a waste of everyone's time.
5. The writers are representing their own personal opinions as facts or "news".
6. The people who write them suck.
7. The people who write them are trendy and misinformed.
8. Who gives a shit anyways?
9. I can't stop clicking on them.
10. I need professional help.