Thursday, July 16, 2009

HOLY PROCRASTINATION, BATMAN!

Sorry, kiddies. I been away from de blog for an embarrassingly long time. However my Blogging Mojo doth returneth and I've been working on several new articles, features and what not that shall be appearing as soon as I finish getting my shithe together. So in the upcoming weeks look for new blogs including: a feature on "The 48 Hour Technicolor Dream" documentaries, movies my parents took me to see that they probably shouldn't have, the world's most insane looking movie monsters, and "Tune of the Moment" - a new feature bringing you some lost, obscure and / or criminally ignored songs from the Trash Palace record archives!

In the meantime, here's another obligatory chimp photo to tide you over.

2 comments:

Gaytha said...

I've missed reading your bawgh Brian!

dfordoom said...

Good to see you blogging again!